Discourse and Dialogue
- Dialogue 1 – Serpent and Woman
- The first and last word is given by the Serpent. It has control over the conversation. The Woman’s protest is not strong enough to take control of the conversation.
- Serpent’s words attempt to introduce hostility between God and Woman.
- Dialogue 2 – God questioning the Man and Woman
- God is on the offensive in questioning. Man and Woman are defensive.
- Dialogue 3 – God punishing and/or cursing all three.
- More or less a discourse. Man and Woman present no response to God’s judgments.
- Dialogue 4 – God determining to expel Man